West Cabarrus Church exists...
To worship God by being Biblical, Relational, Innovative, and Missional.
Reaching our community and beyond with the good news that Jesus saves (Luke 15, 19:10)
Teaching believers through the Bible how to love God and love their neighbors as themselves (Col. 1:28; Matthew 22:37-40)
Sending those disciples back out into the world to share with others the story of how Jesus saved them (Rom. 10:13-15; Acts 1:8)
Our Core Values
What is most important to us
- The Bible as our sole authority - inerrant, our standard for truth and obedience
- Christ-Centered, Spirit-Led Living: loving the Lord God with our whole hearts
- Dependency on God for every area of our lives
- Prayer: individual and corporate prayer as crucial in doing God's work
- Equipping the body of Christ to be disciple-making disciples
- Missions: Serving across the street and around the world by praying, giving, and going
How we do ministry
- Worship Gatherings: expository preaching, corporate prayer, contemporary music
- Small Groups for spiritual growth and community building
- Empowering every member as a minister to serve in and outside the church
- Authentic leadership committed to the Lord to make Biblically literate, passionate disciples of Jesus Christ.
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” -Matthew 28:19-20